Saturday, December 20, 2008

I got an A

I got an A in my writing comprehension class!! Some may be shaking there heads and wonder "what was the professor thinking?". Still, I am very excited about the grade. I have always struggled with writing and it is exciting to think that I can produce something of quality. I actually got a lot out of this class, even though I did not want to take it. I think that Professor Longoria did a great job of communicating with his students and presenting the materials. Of course I would say that after getting an A, right? I felt that way before I knew my grade, and I thought I was doing much worse. Now I have to remember to keep the talent alive.

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine said...

Sorry I haven't visited in a while. Congrats! With everything that happened in December I'm not sure I remember hearing about this, so WAY TO GO!